We have an extensive background in conducting targeted research that includes literature reviews and prototype development. In some cases, our client’s vision for a product or feature exists at a high-level and may be unproven from a technology or process perspective.
By using an applicable research methodology, we can help uncover the level of detail required for a single or series of pragmatic prototypes that can lead to a practical design. Data collection and analysis are at the core of what we do on a daily basis and is a critical ingredient to understanding the problem domain.
This approach often results in true innovation that can generate intellectual property for our clients.
- Literature reviews
- Prototype development
- Data collection
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Peer reviews
- IEEE Pacific Rim Conf. Commun., Comput. and Signal Process
- IEEE Communications Letters
- McGill Physics and Artificial Intelligence Workshop
- Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Field-Programmable Technology
- Proceedings of the ACM International Symposium on Field-Programmable Gate Arrays
- ACM Transactions on Reconfigurable Technology and Systems
- New Interfaces for Musical Expression
- ASME Journal of Micro-and-Nano-Manufacturing
- Journal of Coatings Technology and Research
- Journal of Manufacturing Processes
“Rob is one of the most professional and capable engineers that I have ever had the pleasure to work with. He is highly responsive and innovative and consistently delivers high quality work, on time. I would highly recommend him and Summit Scientific to anyone else.”
“Robert is an excellent firmware engineer. He is quietly focused and productive. He also is skilled at writing real-time firmware, and has a deep understanding of network protocols. I would definately recommend Robert for a firmware engineering position.”
“Robert is a great SW engineer. Thorough in his work.”